Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Family - YEAH!!!

I am SOO lucky to have great in-laws. Although I know it's sometimes hard to adopt your in-laws lifestyle - not that there is anything wrong or bad it's just different than how you were raised... different family rituals, different holidays, different meals - it makes you miss your mom's home cooking!!

If you read my earlier blog about my hospital adventures, you'll see that I spent many, many, MANY hours in the hospital with my son. And I am SOOO lucky to have had my brother-in-law and my sister-in-law to be there for 2 of the days - my husband was away for work!! So not only did my in-laws help me with my son being in the hospital, they helped me with my 6 month old daughter & cancelled their plans at the last minute to be there!

On days when I miss having my family close, I will surely remember those days & be thankful for having my in-law family so close & such a big part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment