Sunday, March 28, 2010

We all can be a little Martha!

I've written about my Sister-in-law before as someone I wish I could be a bit more like. A great hostess, AMAZING cook & a fashionista she continues to amaze me!

Not only does she work a full-time job, have a house that never has things out of place (or fluff balls of animal hair rolling along the floors), makes healthy meals, spends time with her daughter, finds time to go to the gym & does the extra little touches like Martha! When I went to visit the week before Easter (for a FABULOUS fish dinner) I saw she had this sesaonal floral piece on her table!! In awe she passed it off as such a small thing, but I couldn't figure out how she does it - her place always looks like it came out of a magazine.

Perhaps I should see if she can write a post telling us how she does it because she truly is like all of us trying to make it work.... just a woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment