Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Under the knife!!

So apparently my hospital time is not done yet!! We went to the Dr. to find out that it looks like Ryan will have to have his bumps cut out. Once again we're on a waiting list to find out when and hopefully there will be an opening soon so that it doesn't get worse than it is. I am REALLY hoping my faith in our health care system proves true & all goes well.

I can't help but taking a moment to enjoy what I have. I spend a lot of time looking for challenges, complaining about being woken up in the middle of the night, or tantrums and trying to keep my head above water that many times I don't stop & smell the baby! So this is my moment to gush... I am such a lucky kid to have 2 great giggling smiling loving-each-other kids. Whether it's kids, a partner, a great job, or even a few minutes of peace to partake in your favorite activity (watching a movie, baking, working out) whatever it is... never get so caught up in being this or that, that you forget to just be!

No comments:

Post a Comment