Wednesday, July 7, 2010

whine, whine ... and WINE!

I really do love my kids... I just keep telling myself that. I am now a stay-at-home mom of 2 (for a few months, until I hopefully find work) and I wonder if I'll make it! Everyone says little boys are active... I'd like them to spend a day with my monkey! & my sweet baby girl went from 2 teeth to 6 in less than a week. Through all of this, and besides the fact my 3-year old is able to count backwards from 3 I still can't help blessing the people that spend all day taking care of other people's kids. Even though people say kids are easier when they have others to play with, I wouldn't be able to do it.

Thankfully my mom will be here to help for a few weeks. Perhaps then I can cut down the wine (for relaxation... kids in bed at 8:30, wine opened at 8:31) & chocolate (for energy... so tired & it's better than coffee!) & get back at getting into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment